Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is also subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found, or offered, on this website, for any particular purpose or use.
Use of the site is your acknowledgement that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors, or omissions and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions, and to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
3. Use of any of the information or contents on this website, is made entirely at your own risk, and for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, information, or other that is made available through this website, meets your specific requirements. It is your responsibility to carry out any due diligence, and prior to any action.
4. This website contains content which is either owned by us, or licensed to us.
This content includes, but is not limited to, the designs, layout, theme, and graphics. The copying or use of any content as mentioned, is absolutely prohibited unless otherwise in writing from us, or in accordance with the copyright notice.
5. Trademarks used on this website remain the property of the trademark holder or licensed operator, and are fully acknowledged.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence, and/or may lead to to a claim for damages.
7. This website may include links to other third party websites. These links are purely provided for your convenience, i.e. providing further information. These links are not an endorsement by us, as they are third party i.e. not owned or controlled by us, so we cannot accept any responsibility for them.
8. You may not create a link to this web site or web page from any external website, web page, or other media, without the prior written permission of websitedesignstore.co.uk
9. The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
If you have any issue with any of the content on this website please contact us.